DFY Bonus Suite Review And Bonus



DFY Bonus Suite Review And Bonus So I started out as a part time affiliate marketer 18 months ago and it was a tough start.. I tried and tried to make sales and to be honest I struggled.. I would do YT videos, do a full review on my review site, spent money on SOLO ads to build my list and after all that would do 1-5 sales per product launch.. it was a lot of effort for little reward.. After about 6 months I was lucky enough to launch my first product Fiverlicious and it was during this time that I was receiving some very good advice from a number of super affiliates..and one piece of advice changed the way I do affiliate marketing. I went for 1-5 sales to 10-20 sales.. and now I do 20-50 sales per promotion. So what do I do now ? I now offer bespoke bonus bundles and present these bonuses on a high quality converting bonus page..by doing this I almost guarantee I make sales and have increased my affiliate sales by 50%.. What Is DFY Bonus Suite ? DFY Bonus Suite combines a s

https://www.bobbydonlinemarketing.com/dfy-bonus-suite-review-and-bonus/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fire 3 Review And Bonus

EMAIL FIRE 3 Review And Bonus